Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Today we celebrate our Savior, Jesus Christ, and his miraculous rising for our sins. Although it's very important for me for my children to understand that true meaning of the holiday - we also doing the Easter Bunny as well.

So, today before breakfast, I came downstairs and got the easter baskets ready. When I was ready, I called up to the girls and told them to come downstairs because I thought the Easter Bunny had come! They came sliding down the stairs SO fast! I don't think they came down that fast on Christmas! LOL They were so excited to see the baskets and rip into them! It was an awesome day!

After we had our Easter baskets here, we met my family at Zio's for Easter dinner. Unfortunately, Nani's back kept her from joining us, so we went to see Nani after lunch. She was very excited to see us all!




No comments: