Monday, March 25, 2013

In the eyes of the girls......

The girls were asked to draw their families at school. I love how they turned out and how different each one views us.
I love how Leigha has included everyone in the family including the park down the street. My friend Kelly said that her picture is very indicative of a well rounded child. Mommy is the center while daddy is always behind her. She looks up to Taylor, thats why she's up above and she feels like an equal to Kaiti which makes sense since they are twins. Very cool if you look at it that way.

I asked Kaiti why I was a bird and she said that I was Mrs Pteranydon (from Dinosaur Train). Again, I am the center of her world (which I love!) and I'm taking care of everthing.

Taylors view is awesome. I love how I look like a Muppet! She's so silly. The teachers asked her why she didn't draw the rest of her family and she said 'Cuz I don't want to!'
Can anyone say Miss Independant?! LOL

I loved these so much I framed them and they are proudly displayed on my wall. It warms my soul that I am the center of my childrens world - all I want to be in this life is a mother they can look up to.

No comments: