Monday, December 29, 2008

25 Week Update

I had my 2nd growth ultrasound and the girls are measuring right on target – they are beautiful! They are about 12” each (estimated since they can’t really get a good measurement cuz their all squished up. LOL!
Taylor weighs 1lb 11oz., Leigha weighs 1lb 10oz., and Kaitlyn weighs 1lb 12oz.! This is really really great news again because it increases their odds of not having twin to twin transfusion. My OBGYN is SO happy with their progress! My cervix hasn’t changed at all which is also great news. I am still stable although they have put me on contraction meds just because the babies are getting bigger and they are running out of room.
We are so happy they are doing as well as they are – I can’t believe we have been so blessed and I thank God every night for this wonderful blessing! Our girls are fighters just like their parents and we couldn’t be prouder!
Love ya’ll!

No comments: