Saturday, January 31, 2009

Coming right along...

Today's visit with the girls was awesome! Leigha, Kaitlyn, and Taylor got to meet Auntie Jenn, Amy, and Stacy today! I get tickled with peoples reaction to the girls size. Pictures are so deceiving sometimes!
Leigha and Kaitlyn were tuckered out and wouldn't wake up for us. Leigha was sleeping while holding her binkie (Pacifier)! She loves that thing!!!! Kaitlyn was asleep and SNORING! It was SO cute! Just like her daddy! LOL
Taylor, on the other hand, was all too happy to have mommy to herself! I changed her diaper, fed her and held her for over an hour! It was SO nice to be able to spend that time with her! She is up to 10ml of formula and doing really well. They also have lowered her oxygen level to see how she handles that. Changing her diaper gives me a bit of anxiety because they have all the IV's and lead wires connected to her and running all over the place and I don't want to pull them or hurt her. I am sure I will get better at it - but for right now - it makes me very nervous! First time mommy jitters I am sure!
Leigha is eating 5ml and Kaitlyn is eating 2ml. Their oxygen is still at the same level it was previously since they seem to have more drops in their heart rates and oxygen levels than Taylor has.
Tomorrow we are taking grandma B and grandpa Dutch to see the girls - watch for more updates!

1 comment:

Joy said...

love the updates, keep them coming. Glad the girls are doing well!