Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy 1 Week Birthday Baby Girls!

Gosh! It is SO hard to believe that our girls have been here a week already! They are still doing wonderful!

I got to hold Kaitlyn for the first time yesterday and it was complete heaven! She was sucking on her thumb and making all these little smooching noises and raising her eyebrows at me. She was making me laugh! Then my sister came in and we were oooing and ahhhing over her and we accidentally over-stimulated her. She started crying (which was THE cutest sound! Although we'll see how long that sentiment lasts LOL) so I had to put her back in her issolette earlier than I wanted. Guess it's good to expose them early to the loudness that is our big fat Italian family!

I also got to change Leigha's diaper and check her temperature which she DOES NOT like at all! She is too funny - she cries and throws a fit when they check her temp, but she just lays there when they poke her foot to take blood. Silly little girl!

Taylor was already changed when we got there yesterday, so I could only touch her through the access holes and rub her back. She LOVES that! She'll arch her body so that you can get her entire back! LOL Just like mommy!

1 comment:

..Soo.See.. said...

happy 1 week little ladies!! i bet it was so nice to hold baby kaitlyn and i'm glad that you've been able to spend time and help w/ leigha and taylor!! i'm so happy for you, momma!