Friday, October 17, 2008

15 weeks and going strong!


I got to see the Trips again on Wednesday and they are still doing wonderful! My blood pressure was 96/46 which they were happy with. I also have not gained anymore weight from the last appointment. I thought my doctor was going to get on me for that, but she didn't.
They are about 90% sure the identical babies are girls but we won't know for sure until 11/06 which is the gender appointment. Baby A (the one we think is a boy) was being shy and wouldn't show us the goodies. He kept turning his back to us and showing us his fanny! LOL Look at the 2nd pic from the top on the right - She is throwing up the "hang loose" sign! LOL We already got a rocker chick! Like momma like daughter I guess right?!
I go back in 2 weeks for another check up!
Also, my first shower is this weekend and I am super excited!!! Will post pics after the shower on Sunday!

1 comment:

Fight to Flourish Fitness said...

Adorable pics! Hope the shower went well and you got tons of baby goodies...you'll need them! I wish I could say I was done having babies, because I'd be more than happy to send some girly baby clothes...but I can't say for sure, and just my luck I'd end up with another girl, too! :)