Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am officially on bed rest....

I am officially on bed rest at home. I went to the Dr on Thursday and they did a cervical check with the u/s and saw that it is opening at the top but when she did a manual exam the cervix was still closed – so they want me to limit my activities as much as possible and try to keep the pressure off of my cervix as much as I can. My back is already killing me from inactivity so this should be a fun time! LOL

Anyway – I am not too worried but concerned none the less. I only have 16 more weeks to make it to my goal of 32 weeks – but I only have 8 weeks left until the triplets have a better chance so we’ll see. I see my goal of staying out of the hospital until after Christmas slowly seeping out of my sites. Oh well – whatever it takes to bring the babies home healthy right?

I also had my shower last weekend in Pueblo and it was wonderful! Everyone was so generous! We are very blessed to have so many people that love us! As soon as my sister sends me the pictures, I will post some. Me, like a dufas, totally forgot my camera! What a dork!

No comments: