Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 Days late but Happy 3 Month Birthday Baby Girls!

Ok so I am 2 days late in doing this - but Happy Birthday Baby girls!!!
Gosh - Cant believe that they are 3 months old already! What a crazy 3 weeks it's been for us since the girls came home!
It has REALLY been a huge adjustment for us let me tell you! I love them SO much but damn can they be frustrating too! Whew!
I go back to work on Tuesday and the girls start daycare on Monday. I am actually looking forward to it to be honest – I need that break from them and the adult time for sure. All my kudos to stay at home moms – I couldn’t do it! It is A LOT of work for sure!
Other than that – the girls are doing really well! Kat is up to 8.5lbs, Leigha is 7lbs 11 oz and Taylor is 6lbs 11oz. Kat is SUCH a little butter ball! It’s so funny to pick her up and then pick up Taylor afterwards – you almost launch Tay over your head! LOL We went to the cardiologist last week for a follow up on the hole’s in Kats and Lee’s heart and they have outgrown them so that is great news! We are still having trouble getting them to sleep through the night so I started giving them a bit of rice 2 nights ago and it seemed to work a little – I gave them such a small amount because I was scared to do it – but I am slowly working more and more in. We really need them to sleep longer than a 3 – 4 hour stretch because it takes us about 30 -45 minutes to feed each one so we are just finishing up feeding the last one and the first one is waking up again! I think in the last 3 weeks I am averaging about 4 hours of periodic sleep a night – its really hard but I wouldn’t change it for the world! They are so much fun and so cute – just can’t wait until they get a little older!

No comments: