Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 2 of Day Care and Day 1 of Back to Work for Mommy


So today was the 2nd day that the girls went to the child development center and it went wonderfully! Everyone is so great there and they get so excited when we walk in! They all go "Oh!! Here comes the triplets!!" The girls teachers name is Joy and she is really sweet! She is always saying how pretty the girls are (well OF COURSE they are LOL) and how good they are. I am happy that they are "behaving" themselves during the day! I have noticed on their report cards that they seem to be staying awake a bit more during the day as well so I am hoping that might make a difference in their sleeping... only time will tell for sure though!
As for Mommy's first day back to work - it was nice. Everyone was SO sweet to me saying welcome back and they missed me and of course - all of the "You look great!"s were a wonderful boost to the ego! Now if I can just get a bit more sleep - it'll be good.

1 comment:

Mon said...

Ahh what a sweet post :) I"d love to be that kind of teacher, what a dream job. I'm glad to read how well everything goes and that you enjoy being back at work, although things are probably very hectic !! Happy Saturday
Molly, BC