Monday, March 16, 2009

Going Private

Everyone -
I wanted to give you all a chance before I made this blog private to send me a message and let me know you follow it and want to continue to have access.
When we (I) first started this blog - it was an infertility blog but now with our blessings - this has become a mommy blog and with becoming a mommy - comes the intense need to protect your child(ren). Because of this - as of April 1st, this blog will ONLY be open to readers who I know. If you would like to continue to read this blog, please send me a message at sherry.florian@gmail.com and let me know or leave me a comment and I will add you to the user list.
All you will have to do is sign in with the email address you ask me to add to the user list - and you will be able to read it normally.
Thanks in advance for understanding!
Love,
Sherry and the Girls

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Good thinking. ;) I most certainly want to watch these beautiful girls grow up, though!! Glad to hear they are feeling better. I can't imagine how hard it is for you to leave them every night...by the way it sounds, they should be home very soon!! I have a friend from high school that had twins at 29 weeks, if you would like her contact info, I would be happy to send it to you. Her boys are now 3 and she is very much an advocate for MoD and multiple births-she might have some info, or at least be a sympathetic ear if you need one.

Unknown said...

I totally understand and I would love to be added to the email list so I can keep updated with the girls

Vyckie

Candi said...

please add me...i fully enjoy reading about your little angels. my email is cbutchino@gmail.com.

Crys & Trav said...

Hello. I want to be added :) even though you are on my blog, i thought id send ya a comment
Crystal

..Soo.See.. said...

add me!! as if i don't read enough about you and your little angels! now, i'm spoiled!! lol
sjrtoledo@comcast.net xoxo

stacey said...

hi sherry--i don't write very often but would love to hear about the girls progress.

stacey
happygirl32_1999@yahoo.com

Kate said...

Hi Sherry...you probably don't remember me but I used to post on the babycenter board you kept up. After I stopped posting there I would still lurk in the hopes that you would be blessed with a baby someday. After you posted your blog address I've been keeping up with your AMAZING story. I am so unbelievably happy for you. Your story is such an inspiration. Please, please, please add me to the user list as I love reading about your three little miracles!

Kate
katedfoster@yahoo.com

Joy said...

please make sure you add us too! Hope the girls come home soon!

Joy

Desiree said...

Sherry,
I would like to be added to your blog. I love reading about the girls. I have been following you since Baby Center as well.

Desiree said...

whoops,
my email is scottsgirl8406@yahoo.com

C said...

me, me, me!!! lol I was out of town and just now catching up so please don't forget to add me!
Cece
mdgirlrocks@gmail.com