Monday, March 2, 2009

Lord, please tell me they aren't already learning to sucker Mommy!

The latest update on the girls has mommy wondering if they have already learned how to sucker her and daddy laughing his tail off about it!

So, today I go to the hospital at their care times to help change their diapers and take their temperatures. I walk in and they are all sound asleep and being little angels - or should I say hiding their horns QUITE well! LOL
I start with Taylor because that is how the nurses do it. I take her temp and change her diaper which she had the forethought to save the "best" diaper for mommy of course! Well she starts fussing because she doesn't like her diaper changed and wanted to continue to sleep. So I get her all clean, dry and settled and move onto Leigha and Kaitlyn.
Now let me tell you that Leigha can give any full grown man a run for their money in the department of who is stinkier! Man! That little girl leaves some crazy presents for mommy!! LOL So it takes me a little longer to change her and get her cleaned up. By the time I was done with Leigha, Kaitlyn was QUITE upset that she wasn't getting any attention yet. I move onto Kaitlyn and get her all cleaned up and help the nurse suction her nose out because she has been really congested lately - poor baby! After that, she quieted down and went back to sleep.
Taylor was asleep and Leigha was awake so I picked up Leigha and was holding her and humming to her. Well after about 10 minutes, Taylor figures out that Mommy is holding Leigha and NOT her! So she starts squirming and fussing around. I would lean in and put the binkie in her mouth and she would quiet down for like 5 minutes. She finally got wise to what I was doing and just started bawling at the top of her lungs! I didn't want her to wake Kaitlyn and Leigha up, so I put Leigha down and picked her up to try to figure out what was wrong with her. Well, low and behold, guess who quiets down IMMEDIATELY and falls fast asleep! LOL Little stinker just wanted me to hold her and NOT her sister! Oh boy - are we in for it or what?! LOL

1 comment:

..Soo.See.. said...

Haha, that's my life everyday! These kiddies are some smarties! And thank you for the comment on my latest post, :hugs: oh! And congrats on the girls going up in weight!!