Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update: Poor Babies

I spent almost the entire day in the NICU today with the girls holding them and feeding them. They are doing a little better - but still VERY congested. They do MUCH better when they are being held so I spent about an hour and a half with each of the girls today, just holding them. Grandma B came and held Taylor for a while too, while mommy held Leigha and Kaitlyn.
Taylor took about 1/2 of her bottle before getting too tired and giving up. Leigha ate her entire bottle but it completely knocked her out, and Kat took about 3/4 of hers before giving up. They are SLOWLY getting better, but are doing better than the nurses / doctors expected them to. Poor sweet angels!
Even though they were miserable today- they still managed smiles for mommy that just melted my heart. They are so precious! I don't know how it's possible, but my love for them grows each day and I miss them so much when I am not at the hospital! Come home soon loves!

No comments: