Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy 7 Week Birthday Baby Girls!

Tomorrow the girls will be 7 weeks old! Seems like just yesterday we were finding out we were pregnant! I hope they continue to do as well as they have been and begin taking all of their feedings from the bottle. Once they learn that - they can come home! We want them home SO badly and I hate leaving them every day! They are getting so big and have changed so much in the past couple of weeks!

Kaitlyn in her pretty new outfit. Isn't she beautiful?


Leigha in her new outfit! It has ruffles on the butt! LOL She is just perfect and so pretty!


Taylor in her pretty new outfit! What a wonderfully beautiful little peanut!

1 comment:

K said...

Hi Sherry!

I seen that you follow my blog and at first I could not figure out who you were and then I remember you are from mybabyish. We were on the IUI/IVF board. Anyway,
CONGRATS on the girls, they are soooooooooo beautiful!

DH and I are going to be doing IVF in June and I am so nervous. I just found out I have some clotting disorders so I will have to take something for that as well.

I was happy to see you on my list! Please tell all the girls I said hello on the board, tell Sonia Congrats for me :)
I am not sure if anyone else is pregnant. Also please tell Melissa I am both sorry for her having to go through chemo and happy that she is doing beautiful.

All the best to everyone! Oh and tell Meg big super duper congrats to her as well!