Monday, August 4, 2008

It's official..........

We're Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I waited to post it on here until we got our second beta results back to make sure that the numbers are rising and they are!
My first beta came in at 250 (they consider anything over 50 pregnant) and my second came in at 379. I went for another blood draw today since it didn't raise as high as they would have liked, but all in all, things are looking great!
I can't believe that this finally happened for us! We have waited for SO long and tried SO hard to have a family and our chance is finally here! We are still in shock and still can't quite believe it.
We are overjoyed and so excited to meet our little one(s)! We have an ultra-sound in a couple weeks to find out if both of our angels stuck around or just one - either way - we are ecstatic!
More to come!

1 comment:

C said...

Congratulations Sherry!! I am so happy for you guys! Take care of yourself and the little beans - stay hydrated and eat lots of protein (both essential for cell production). The journey was worth it wasn't it!

sending lots of blessings!

Cece