Sunday, May 25, 2008

4 days and counting....

I can't believe that we are leaving in less than a week to go to Texas! I know I have said this many times before - but it still seems so surreal that we have been accepted and are actually going through this.
I keep thinking and telling Chris whenever we have an event to go to "Maybe next year if this works we'll have a little one to add to the kiddie conundrum." It is very difficult for me not to get my hopes up about this and I hope that if it doesn't work that I am not destroyed - but at the same time - I don't know how to not be excited about it! Awww - the back and forth is killing me... I just wish it was August already and I knew if it worked or not! LOL
No obsessing here right? *rolls eyes* :)

1 comment:

..Soo.See.. said...

who said obsessing?? haha.. i'm feeling the same. exact. way! i don't want to get too excited, but i find that i do. but i think it's also b/c we're doing something "new" kwim? as long as we keep it in perspective, i HOPE we'll be ok at the end of the day.