Monday, May 19, 2008

Flight? Check - Hotel? Check - Appointments? Check UHHHH maybe not...

Well everyone - things are moving right along – I started my Provera (which helps my body start its cycle) 3 days ago and am praying every night that I calculated right and got the dates correct! I called and talked to the scheduler today and she said that she had to check with the study nurse before she could book my appointments for next week.

When I asked her why – she said – well she is going on vacation for Memorial Day! I was like WHAT?!!!! And she goes – oh no worries – the other nurse will be here – I just need to know what nurse to book you with! I almost had a heart attack you guys! So, I am waiting to hear back from the doctor tomorrow and hopefully I will have a date! ACK! I almost made history – I can see the headline now! “33 year old dies of heart attack while talking to her RE! “ ROFL :) Good grief! So much stress - I swear!

Other than that bit of excitement today (Ok lets be truthful here- panic was a better word for it! HaHa) - things are falling into place nicely - so we just keep walking through the doors!

Thank you, Lord for another open door!

On a personal note - Good luck Bree and Kerry - you have big days coming up!!! I am praying for a BFP for you, Bree and an easy ER for you Kerry! Thank you for your friendship! I treasure you!

No comments: