Monday, May 26, 2008

Mood swings anyone???

Oh boy.... it's already starting... and I haven't even started the L-Demon (affectionately called by my friend Susy). The other day poor dh didn't replace the tp in the potty and I went to use it after him. By the time I realized that he didn't replace it - I was already done. So I opened the door and screamed "Replace the GD TP!!!!" and he just started rolling. His reply to my outburst was "Here comes my exorcist wife!" ROFLMAO Now - what makes this hysterical is the TP is stored UNDER the sink in the bathroom so I didn't even have to go out of my way to replace it!! BUT - in my defense... neither did he?! LOL Oh boy.... how much longer do we have to go on this Molatave Cocktail? :D

1 comment:

..Soo.See.. said...

bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!!! i thought it was funnier than MY dh when i read it out loud.. i guess it made him remember how it goes around here.. LMAO!!