Saturday, May 10, 2008

I talked to the nurse yesterday....

Well, I talked to the nurse yesterday at the clinic and found out that we are going to have to make another trip down to Texas for about a week BEFORE we actually get started on IVF. We both have to do testing (communicable disease blood work, hormone testing, ect.) and since the testing has to be done on certain days of my cycle AND since I don't get my cycle like a normal person (side note: I haven't had a cycle since November), I will have to take medicine to bring on my cycle (Provera) and then I usually get AF about 5 -7 days later.... so that means that either we wait it out until I start spotting and buy tickets at the last minute OR we go down as soon as I stop taking the Provera and wait it out.... Decisions Decisions......

No comments: