Friday, May 30, 2008

7 viles... yes I said 7 viles of blood!! UGH!

By the time we landed and got off the plane it was around 6:45, picked up the rental car, got our luggage and FINALLY made it to the hotel around 7:45. Well we realized once we got to our hotel that we booked at the wrong one. Right hotel – wrong location so now our Dr is like 45 minutes away! UGH! Dallas traffic is SO much fun too - Wahoo! LOL.

It is HOT as all get out here! We are dying! I forgot how muggy it gets here! Other than that – the hotel is nice – NOT grand but nice! The only thing that I can complain about is the cheap toilet paper! SO not cool with AF! I am almost tempted to go buy real tp at Wal-Mart which is like right next door! LOL However, we went there last night at like 9:30 on a Thursday and it was PACKED! I guess that’s all there is to do in Garland TX on a Thursday night – hang out at Wal-Mart and the Sonic! There was like 800 motorcycles at the Sonic! I was pi$$ed too cuz I wanted Ice Cream darn it! ROFL!

As for the Dr - I gave 7 viles of blood today - BLECHT and had a physical exam - assuming everything comes back good (no infectious diseases) then I will start BCP on CD 10 for 2 to 1/2 weeks and then start the Lupron and I will have to come back down here in like 2 -3 weeks again - but this time we are driving down and bringing my pooch - I miss her!! How am I ever going to last another 9 days?! LOL

1 comment:

..Soo.See.. said...

I had to give 11 plus a pee sample! Idk how I didn't pass out after that. Lol hope all results come back good!