Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day...

Myspace Graphics

Well today is Mothers Day and usually I would dread this day because I would feel so left out, but today wasn't so bad. I think it is because I know that we are doing something that has a higher success rate than anything else that we have tried and also because I am at peace about this whole journey.
I tried for so many years to control our infertility by going through all these treatments and I thought that if I was good enough or I wanted this bad enough and that I prayed hard enough, that it would happen for us - and it never did.
I decided to give control of this situation to the Lord after talking to my Dad and listening to a set of tapes he gave me and since I have done that, doors just continue to open for us and we are going to walk through them and see where they take us.
This is hard for me to do since I am a notorious control freak - but I am working on this daily.

Happy Mothers Day to everyone! We are all mothers of some sort - whether our babies are furbabies, actual children, or our love is for our nieces or nephews. This is a day of celebration - not a day of mourning.

No comments: