Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good bye Aunt Rose

We lost my Great Aunt Rose today. I will always remember her spirit and sense of humor but most of all - I will remember how she cared enough to remember mine and my sisters spouses names when others in the family didn't care. How she always remembered my nephews and niece and was so sweet to them. She was a very caring person who will be missed greatly. My favorite memory of her is when she was turning 60 years old and we asked her what she was going to do for her 60th birthday and she said "Ohhhh I don't know - maybe I'll shit 60 gold bricks!"

I love you Aunt Rose and I will miss you. Go dance again with grandma and grandpa!

Until That Day

© Chris Belden
Until That Day

Until that day I'll think of you, the love we shared, the memories too.

Until that day I'll think of you, I'll try so hard in all I do.

Until that day I'll find out why, you had to leave with no "goodbye".

Until that day this is so, your family misses you, more than you'll know.

Until that day You'll be with him, your God, your Savior, and new best friend.

Until that day I see you there, you're in my heart, you're everywhere.

Until that day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that Sher!!! Are you going to be home in time for the funeral? Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.