Saturday, June 14, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

This blog is not only about our trip through IVF, this is a blog about the thoughts and feelings that go into that journey. Today I am nostalgic and thankful. I have these mood swings quite frequently (poor Chris) so maybe by sharing them here I can save my poor husband some of my drama. LOL
I am so thankful for my husband and feel very blessed to have him in my life. So with that said..... this blog is about what I am thankful for~

Our engagement picture....
I am so lucky he wants to spend the rest of his life with me!


Getting married....
Our Oldest nephew, Stephen... he was SO cute this day! Talk about stealing the show!


My favorite picture from our wedding....



My Family at Our wedding....


Our furrbaby, Cassie...


My sister, Shelly and brother in law, Scott.
I am so thankful to have a sister who stands up for me and is there to listen to my ranting and a brother in law who is more like an actual brother versus my sisters husband.


Our niece, Shalyn... she is one of the funniest little girls I have ever met and no I am not partial or anything! LOL


Our youngest nephew, Sawyer (I love this picture! This is his "I don't care" face! LOL)


My wonderful in - laws...


Our best friends renewing their vows...
Chris and Amy have been there for us through thick and thin and we love them.


Our God Children, Samantha, Coby and Alyssa and our other best friends, Gary and Nikki. We are very blessed to have such wonderful friends!


Our friends.....



My beautiful friend, Vonetta who has been there for me and I love her more than she knows.


My beautiful friend, Laura and her twins Jackson and Abby. She has been a constant source of strength for me and helps to keep my spirits up.


My friends Jenn, Joe, and Gayle. Thank you for keeping life fun and not letting me wallow in my own self pity! You all rock!



And to the rest of our beloved friends and family who I don't have pictures of - I love you all!
You are a constant source of strength for me!
I love you all!

No comments: