Wednesday, June 18, 2008

They're here!


I got my medicine and my IVF calendar. The meds are a little intimidating as I have never taken any of these brands before and the needles look A LOT larger (they aren't of course) than the ones that I have used before so my anxiety is peaking about now - but I can do it. I will do it!
So, I have my baseline ultra-sound on Wednesday, June 25th and at that point I will start taking the Lupron (the medicine that keeps my body from ovulating). My first appointment is the 4th of July to make sure that my ovaries are "quiet" and then we will start the stims. We will be leaving for Texas on the 2nd of July and will be down there all month. Thankfully - My brother in law is staying at our house while we are gone so I don't have to worry about our house! I can concentrate on just relaxing and letting the medicine do its job!

1 comment:

..Soo.See.. said...

Wow! I layed out my meds too and took pics. Armando didn't understand WHY I'd want to do that. :rolling eyes:

And idk if they taught you to use the Qcaps that come w/ the menopur, but they're sooooo easy to use! Email me if you have q's. G'luck!!!