Friday, July 4, 2008

Hitchhikers may be escaping inmates


What a comforting thought right?! LOL This was a sign that we saw on our way to Dallas yesterday and it totally cracked us up!!! This isn't a picture we took (I found it on the net) but will take a picture on the way home! Gotta love Texas!
On the bright side - we're here!
It took us about 12 1/2 hours to get here with all the stopping for Cassie - and me (I was dealing with AF blecht!!!!) Cassie was WONDERFUL in the car. She whined EVERY time she needed to get out (even when her tummy was upset and she needed to purge) so she didn't make a mess in the car at all! Momma's VERY proud of her furrbaby! LOL She is great in the hotel too - has only barked one time and that was because Chris was talking to her and she was talking back! things are going great - I start stimming tomorrow! I am pretty excited! I will be starting with two viles of Menopur (which I have never used this medicine before so we'll see how I do on it).

No comments: