Monday, July 14, 2008

Lucky Number 16!!

It's official!!! We triggered (took the medicine that will help me ovulate) tonight and I will have egg retrieval on Wednesday! We are very excited! When I went into the doctor today the nurse kept saying "Oh honey..... bless your heart!" as she counted the follicles that I had. She lost count at 40!!!! Yes thats four zero!!! She also said "Its like another dimension in there! No wonder you're so miserable!!" LOL So.... needless to say... My ovaries LOVE Follistim. My E2 was at 2740. Over stimulation is having your estrogen around 4000 so I am in a good place!

Another thing that Chris and I figured out was that our retrieval will be on the 16th. This is wonderful for us! Although we are not superstitious - this is a great number for us!
Chris was born April 16th
I was born August 16th
and We got engaged February 16th
16 has to be a good number for us! YEAH!!! Will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Travis & Crystal Bennett said...

Holy cow sherry!!! Im so happy for you-that is so so great! 40 follies!! Im still praying for ya and i cant wait for you get pg!

..Soo.See.. said...

woohoo! G'luck tmw my buddy. I'll be thinking of you. xoxo