Thursday, July 10, 2008

Second Dr Report

I REALLY REALLY hate these Menopur shots - they hurt something awful and then the site itches for like 30 minutes after the shots!

Well the news from my dr today was my E2 (Estrogen) was @ 297 and I have 5 follies worth measuring. I have 2 @ 7 on my left side and 3 on my right. 1 @ 8 and 2 @ 10. I wasn't responding as well as they hoped so they added the Follistim @ 150mi tonight and tomorrow and I go back on Saturday. I understand that Menopur is supposed to give you more mature eggs, but I am a little disappointed that I only have 5 at this stage - when I was doing IUI by this time I had at least 10 -12 worth measuring. *shrug* Who knows right? I trust this RE but it is SO hard not to 2nd guess them since I have been through injections so many times before you know? Ok - enough whining.....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe more is NOT BETTER in this case - I am hoping that less is better! Take care I will talk to you soon!