Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Last Day at Work...

it just hit me - this is my last day at work before we leave - its possible that the next time I step foot in this building that I will pregnant! Holy Cow! What a wake up call THAT was! LOL
I am SOOOO excited - a little nervous but only about forgetting something that we will really need - I am NOT nervous about actually going through this process at all. I can't wait to REALLY get started honestly!
The Lupron is treating me pretty good - I am having some headaches but I don't know if those are the L-Demon or just stress. I did, however, wake up on Sunday morning unable to move my neck! It was horrible! Chris rubbed it, I took a hot shower, I laid on the massaging pillow that I have and I tried warming cream- NOTHING helped! So yesterday after work I tried a new massage place recommended by my girlfriend (Thanks Stac!) and LOVED it! And the best part?! It's cheap! Wahoo!!! You all know thats my favorite word! So, needless to say, I feel A TON better today - not 100% but I can move my head and turn my head! Yippee! I doubt that I will have time to post anymore until we get to Texas - so ta ta for now - Will update once we get settled!

1 comment:

..Soo.See.. said...

Thinking of you today girlie!!! Hoping and praying and have everything crossed that this is IT fo you!!! Hope your neck and headache are feeling better. Positive thoughts and VISUALIZE!! Lay in your bed and send positive motivating thoughts to your follies. Sounds funny but I did it. I'd lay quietly sometimes w/ my hands on my lower abs and sometimes to the side and wld meditate and visualize, growth, healthiness. And then I visualized them sticking during and after ET. Ok sorry so long, Love ya!!!